Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Coasters and Travel Tissue Pouches


I recently made these coasters for a couple of different friends that got married and they seemed to be a big hit so I thought I would offer them as a product as well.  The coasters can be in any variety of colors or seasonal even.  I am hoping to make some Christmas ones to give as gifts!  But, I really like this print for every day because each one is a different color but still the same cute style.  They are made from tiles and have felt pads on the bottom to protect your table.  I am selling a set of 6 for $10.  

These travel tissue pouches are a super cute and practical stocking stuffer.  Each one is $3 and can be refilled when the tissues run out!


I am continuing to work on new products so please keep checking back for more in the next few days.  Also, if you want to place an order for Christmas, I will probably need it by the second week of December to have enough time to complete it!

No comments:

Post a Comment