Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

All sewn out!

I feel like all I've been doing for the last two months is sewing, sewing, and more sewing. It's been fun, but amidst all the other happenings of life, it has been a lot. I had two craft shows--one here in Louisville and one in Michigan and many other orders as well. It was very exciting to see all of the inventory I had slowly start to dissipate and make a few bucks in the process. In fact, I made enough to buy myself a KitchenAid stand mixer, which I have wanted for a long time and am so excited to use! I have a few more projects to do for Christmas and then I think I will take a break for a little while. Don't tell the boys, but I am going to be attempting to make them some superhero capes for Christmas. I'll try to post some pictures if they turn out okay. I'll leave you with a couple of pictures from my show here in Louisville. Thanks to all the ladies who purchased things from me!
This first picture is of my dear friend Bonnie who hosted my show in Louisville!
These next two picture are just a few of my products.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout-out and pic, cari! i'm glad you had success with your sewing. i guess now's not a good time to mention that i need to put an order in?!?!?! hahahahha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you and your accomplishments. Amazing how you find time to do all this plus raise three boys and home school.

    ReplyDelete