Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Give Me One Minute

Here is the hip-hop performance of the year (at least in our home) where Chris and the boys show us how it's done. . .or something! These make for precious moments spent as a family during the evening of our first blistery, snow filled day of the 2010 winter. Though my boys are not as polished as, say, Lecrae or Flame (I've put a sample of their music below as well), and our videography is a bit on the fuzzled side, I do thank God for the heart of worship shown here. Enjoy! (feel free to watch closely and listen intently more than once)




Lecrae comes with high accolades from my husband. Here is a sample!



Flame is another Gospel beating hip-hopper. . .he also goes to our church (that's fun!). Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! I think my husband has a bit on your husband in the rap arena :)

    ReplyDelete