Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy (late) 6th Birthday Owen!


While I was getting the pictures ready for Hudson's post I realized I had never posted pictures of Owen's birthday! He turned 6 on March 30th. It's so hard to believe that he is 6 already. He is becoming such a young man. It's so fun for me to feel like I can trust him to be responsible for certain things. He continues to amaze us with his creativity, always coming up with projects to make and pictures to draw! Here's a few pictures of the big boy at his party!

A new shirt and tie from Grandma and Grandpa Michigan!





He wanted a decorated cake like he saw in one of his picture books. Unfortunately Mommy isn't quite that good at decorating!



Our good friend Josh made each of the boys a wooden sword. These little warriors love their swords!

No comments:

Post a Comment