Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

happy birthday!



We celebrated Chris's 30th birthday on Tuesday!
This is a picture from our vacation (just the two of us!!!) to the Red River Gorge back in May for my 30th birthday. We had a great date Tuesday night out to P.F. Changs! Thanks Matthew and Annie for watching the boys!!! We had also had a family party over the weekend with Chris's mom (who was in town for the weekend) and his brother's family.
I am so grateful to God for my husband who loves me and our boys so well! I love you babe! Below is a picture of Chris and the boys taken last fall and is probably one of my most favorite pictures of all my "boys" ever!

1 comment:

  1. Love being updated on your lives. Great pictures and glad you had so much fun on vacation and dinner last night.

    ReplyDelete