Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

is it fall yet???

I love fall. My first 26 years were spent in Michigan where the colors are beautiful, the temperatures mild, and no snow! I don't care a ton for hot weather so fall is a welcome relief from the suppressing heat, especially here in Louisville. As I write this it is 95 degrees! 95 degrees at the end of September! So needless to say, I decorated my house for fall a few days ago in the hopes the that temperatures will start reflecting my decorations soon!!
Here is my fall wreath. It is actually a Christmas wreath and I just add fall berries to it to make it look like a fall wreath. There is no way I am buying a wreath for all seasons!
And here is my table runner (that I made) and some pumpkins with berry wreaths candles (that I made)! I love this decoration but it never makes it to my table because my table is never clear enough or not being used by crazy boys to have decorations on it! Oh well, maybe some day!

This year I made a couple of these paper circle garlands!

This is my fall banner. I have made these for every season/holiday.

2 comments:

  1. I love your creativity! I'm glad you're able to find time to have this outlet while raising and homeschooling three active little boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, cari- i just updated myself on your blog. i hadn't looked at it since the FIRST post!!! i think i had forgotten to add it to my blog list, so that's why i diddn't check it. but now it's on my list so i can check it regularly! i LOVE all the pics and updates. it's fun to read... even though i know most of what's going on. anyway, next time you post some examples of your products to sell, i'll put the link to your blog on my facebook page.. so maybe some people can check it out.

    ReplyDelete