Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Covered Journals!!!

Consider this the unveiling of my first product! I started making these covered journals a few months back after seeing them on another blog! I am hoping to open an etsy shop at some point, but for now I am going to try to sell products via email, since y'all know me anyway! Here is the stack of the ones I have already pre-made:

Here is an up-close look at the front of one of them. Each journal is fully-lined and has a ruffle of coordinating fabric(s) down the front, as well as a button and elastic closure:


The inside front has a pocket for holding pens/pencils. Each journal cover is made to form-fit a standard composition notebook, so when one composition notebook is full just get a new one and insert into the journal cover.

I am selling them for $15 each. If you are outside of Louisville, KY, it is around $5 for shipping. Please feel free to email me with questions or interests or I can send you more pictures at crbuttons@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment