Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

realistic expectations

When I started this blog, I had the expectation of posting around 3-5 times/week, but this has not been a reality for a couple of reasons. As this is primarily a family/sewing blog:

1. In order to get all of Owen's schooling in, we stay home every day and do the same not real exciting things every day, thus not much to blog about.

2. I am so tired by the end of the day that I haven't gotten nearly as much sewing done as I was hoping I would be able to, thus no products to post.
All that said, we did manage to get out of the house on Friday since Owen's school schedule is not quite as full, and went to the Louisville Zoo. We love the zoo and have had a membership since we moved here. Even though the boys have been there dozens of times, they still really enjoy it.
Here is Owen and Caeden riding a tortoise statue:

And here is all 3 boys on the rhinoceros statue. Elliot is barely holding on but I had to get him out of the stroller for at least one picture:

Oh, and I did have a chance to sew a little over the weekend so hopefully those will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment