Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fun Summer Memories

Since summer is drawing to a close and I just started this blog, I thought I would write about a couple cute summer memories that we had as a family!

Owen attended VBS this summer for the first time and loved it! They had an astronaut theme and what little boy doesn't love rockets!? He did great at memorizing the verses and we even got to take a couple of boys that live upstairs with him! Well, the week after VBS was over Owen announced at the breakfast table that his favorite song from the week was the "Yellow Bean" song. Chris and I looked at each other quite perplexed because we knew that all the songs were about Jesus. As Owen sang a little bit more of the song, we realized that it was actually a song called "Only Elohim" (L-O-HEEM). We all had quite a laugh over that one!

Our middle son Caeden isn't known for his ravenous appetite. In fact, every meal is quite a challenge getting him to eat his food, but for some reason the kid loves peaches, so here are a couple of pictures of Caeden and his peaches. We had a short video of him and his peaches but I couldn't get it to upload! So I hope you enjoy his pictures!





I am hoping to get some pictures of my products posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment