Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

First Post & First day of School!

Well, I have decided to embark on this ship of blogging for mainly two reasons: to keep our family and friends in touch with our family as life seems to be getting more and more busy and also to use this as a means to sell some homemade products of mine.

So, as I was trying to think of what would make a good first post, I realized that a big part of this week for me has been getting Owen (5) started on his school officially. He is a kindergartner now, which means that I need to be organized and have us on a daily schedule so that his schooling actually gets accomplished. Two days into it and I am feeling pretty good. Owen is doing well and Caeden (3) and Elliot (19 mos.) are cooperative for the most part! Yeah!

So, here is a picture of the big kindergartner sporting his homemade pirate gear!




P.S. CRButtons is the name that Chris came up with for my products. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. yay, cari! so excited for you! the blog looks really cute. when you get some of your stuff posted that are for sell, let me know, and i'll post your blog adddress on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cari! I just started a family blog as well! Hope you enjoy this venue of keeping in contact with others...

    ReplyDelete